Re: Passat 16v throttlebody on Scirocco?

I TOLD YOU SO...........not often you get to say that you know :)
I saw you asking on the hardcore page and was reading the replys too.

I have all 3 types of 16v throttle bodies here if anyone has any comparison
questions from a visual standpoint. I also have the intakes too for
crossmatching. If you are running a 16v MK1, upper stressbar confliction is
not a problem since all but the one not made wont fit anyway.Another thing is
with the 2.0 16v intakes being of different design and larger internally by
2.5mm diameter they certainly outflow the scirocco ones. Not to mention the
filter setup I stated in my first post and it also makes adjusting timing
much much easier.

Jasin
"pay no attention to the man behind the curtain"