Re: I just got gas for 97 cents

OK, petrol is 69.9p a liter in the UK (at least it is round where I live,
prolly more expensive down south).

<FX Tapping on calculator>

So that's £2.65 per US gallon.

Or $3.88 USD a Gallon....

In other words. Stop bitching about yout 'high' fuel prices.

OK, I wouldn't really _complain_--complain, but our petrol is very poopy
compared to much european petrol.  I don't know whether you get good fuel in
Britain.  I was in Romania over the summer, and their fuel is worse than
ours.  Their diesel smells like coal when it comes out of the exhaust pipes.
When I was there, gasoline was about 18,000 lei per liter.  This translates
to about $2 USD per gallon.

Jonathan