Re: I just got gas for 97 cents

> Yeah but at least you can burn through a tank at any speed you wish in a
> legal manner and even on a famous (Nurburguring<sp>) for a few bucks more.
>
> Also we dont have topless women at our car shows giving lap dances:)
>
> Jasin
> Wheres my passport?

I live in Germany also. I think its very shit with the gas prices. At one
month I pay around $200 for gas. If I drive fast at the highway (around 200
Kph) then it will be more. You can believe that you donīt drive fast if you must
pay this price for gas.
Also you can show the womens but no touch and you canīt get her :-).

Steffen

http://www.gmx.net