Re: German MK1 spoiler on Ebay

> My German isn't very good, but I *think* it says he won't ship it...
>
> Neal

Correct.....  from the universal translater:

Almost already singularly Spoiler bumper from GRP unfortunately only for VW SCIROCCO 1 year of construction of 78 to 81 GT - GTI. Classical form cut out Spoilerstossstange for air displacement and does not abschlepharken ever cultivated been, therefore still was entitled. To procure ABE unfortunately thereby however no problem this subsequently. Since post office or UPS feed too expensively will can this part unfortunately only personally be fetched. eBay gebueren takes over the buyer. Spoiler bumper is easily torn laterally ander bumpers section. c.a. 40 mm is however reparable. and if they liked to have still further optical improvement their vehicle then to look it nevertheless simply times on the articles No. 1656023432.

Jay