Re: Was lug bolts, now US vs. German engineering

LOL - Too true

I know someone who has 5 and he uses them year round
and they seem reliable and they are apparently all in
good nick.

Blokes a masochist!

Then again my dad runs around in a 1953 Riley RME

Andy

They are! I suspect that you'll find that most of

=====
Andy Holmes

91 Scirocco Scala Inj
83 Jetta 2.1