Re: JH Head

Not even worth the effort to think about it.  Unless it is a poor man's
performance head (bigger valves) and it is just a slam, bam, go away job,
Ok, but if you want it to use the 1.8L bottom end and you wanna go cheap, go
grab a hydraulic head out of a pick a part yard for $40 and slam it on.  The
yards don't know the difference between the two anyway so if you find a
solid lifter head NAB IT!!  That's my 2 cents worth!

Dave