Re: summit trunk-mount battery kit review

I'm in the process of relocating my battery to the truck right now myself.  I bought the 1 guage wire kit from summmit without the battery box.  I wanted to get the aluminum box as well, but didn't feel like spending $90 bucks on it.  oh well.  Plus I have an Optima battery (that I got for free!) so i don't think it will be a problem if I don't have it in a box for right now.  The reason i haven't finished is because i was not able to find anyone in town who had a distribution block that would accept 1 guage wire, so i had to order it.  I'm also going to try and mount the battery on the passenger side.  Anybody got any ideas as to how i can secure the battery without drilling any holes in the body of the car?

--

Doug C.
'88 16v

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Have you downloaded the latest calling software from Net2Phone? Click here to get it now!