[non] help wanted for those with non-u.s. etka

  sorry for the bandwidth thing, but i'm in need of some help. we had a
person come in the other day with a '93 gti who was looking for a seat
adjustment knob. he wasn't in need of just the cap, however, and the
information we were able to gather was pathetic. i'm not sure if the
non-u.s. etka is set up like the u.s. one, however the part i'm in need
of is located in illustration 881-50 of the '93 golf (mexican) section.
simply put: GOM  93  8  81  881-50. the part that i'm in need of is part
14a. if anyone can please help, both the customer and i would greatly
appreciate it. thanx.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com