Re: touch-up spray paint?

> You need your paint code, they don't list the choices for auto paint.  I bought
> 2 cans of flash silver a while back, worked well....  The paint code should be
> on a sticker in the door jam somewhere, mine was missing so I called VW...

  the codes for the car are located in the rear of the trunk on a
sticker, unless it's fallen or or repainted. you may be able to get
information from the dealership on your car, though i ca say that we
don't keep colours any older than something like '91 unless it was a
popular colour that lasted numerous years (tornado red, for one).

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com