From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Jason VW
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 5:03 PM
To: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Oil Light

I know this is never a good sign, but my oil light pops on every once in a
while.  now i know that "Once in a While" is never fixable, but it seems to
come on under hard turning.  any one else have this kind of problem? oil
level is good, the pump could be going (223K miles) or it just could be a
bad relay.  nothing is hard to fix, but i just wanted to see if this happens
to anyone else.

thanks
jason