Re: Please help

Ok, 1st, the coolant light blinking means that either your coolant is low,
the level sensor isn't hooked up, or the level sensor is bad (in the coolang
reservoir).

2nd, try diagnosing your cold start system as per the Bentley.  I believe
the only things you need to check are the thermo time switch and the cold
start injector unless you have a fuel pressure problem or something weird.
Since it is only when it is cold I would think it is one of the two cold
start system items.

3rd, 240 in town is fine (unless you are talking kilometers).  First thing
is first on mileage and that is tune up (plugs, cap, rotor, fuel filter, air
filter, check wires, etc.) and tune specs (timing, idle speed, air fuel
mixture, etc.).  HTH!!

Dave