Re: Euro fuel injection system?

At 2:15 AM -0500 11/3/01, Eric L Ellis wrote:
>I have it and I'll tell you straight...IF YOU'RE SPENDING ANY MONEY ON
>IT, DON'T!  It's not worth the hassle.  Spend your money on items that
>will net you real gains. (cams, headers, exhaust, displacement, etc...)

I sort of agree - if it costs $600, then don't bother.  If you
haven't done much else to the car, don't bother.  But if you have,
and it's reasonable $$...

>I removed and sold my Autotech power module ($170.00 sold for $60.00) and
>installed the $600.00 Euro FI. I felt no gains, my idle went to crap, and
>it needs adjusting from time to time. If you have all the mods listed

The only thing that I adjust on mine is the mixture, very slightly,
depending on the weather.  I'll adjust it 4x a year, eg make it a bit
richer in the winter because air temps are down, and vice versa in
the summer.  Other than that, it's needed zero other adjustments in
almost 2 years.  Idle is dead solid.  Plus I felt very real gains...

I guess Your Mileage Varied a bit :)