Re: Euro fuel injection system?

I have it and I'll tell you straight...IF YOU'RE SPENDING ANY MONEY ON
IT, DON'T!  It's not worth the hassle.  Spend your money on items that
will net you real gains. (cams, headers, exhaust, displacement, etc...)

Why?
You NEVER get it "dialed in" 100%.

I removed and sold my Autotech power module ($170.00 sold for $60.00) and
installed the $600.00 Euro FI. I felt no gains, my idle went to crap, and
it needs adjusting from time to time. If you have all the mods listed
above and are looking for that extra smidgen of power that you feel Bosch
is hiding from you, save $1100.00+ and call SDS.

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v
AOL IM: OneSixV