RE: Speaking of RC cars!!

Good price. Retail for the nitro version RTR (ready to run, which is what
this basically is in electric version)) is ~$330 in hobby shops. Most
electrics don't come with a motor, ESC, radio set, charger. This one does
and all of it is fairly good stuff. I would jump on it, if I didn't already
have a nitro version...

http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0KwAgVKQNsxLydyz3UC2ExhNHLTSH6Fu04qJbPmF7
IesjYSkUb2I5Q7kOmdDm3P8mVZkk*UbvODA/MVC-286F.jpg
http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0KwAAAKYN!RLydyz3UC2ExrwLaXvyj6iQTMAbZDXL
k6Nheov8CnV*3Enc7KMmwgg06Wo2LfzA82U/MVC-288F.jpg
http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0KwAAAKYN!hLcJ!sKIJTAW5BYvRK22Oxj2BtOvUUN
Ma5Vxzs6wpwz9de0UEvDd6EhhGgYWq2OYvQ/MVC-297F.jpg

(whole photo album)
http://communities.msn.com/JBlank/shoebox.msnw?Page=1

Joshua Hignight
Student Services/Technical Services