From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Cathy Boyko
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 11:21 PM
To: Accidi2000@aol.com; Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: [Euro parts and the Law/Cops]

We go to a lot of import events and the Honda guys all get hassled
mercilessly
for anything and everything that is not stock, but I often wonder if it is
HOW
they drive, not WHAT they have installed on what they drive. I haven't had
any
problems where I am with the Euro bumpers or white tails, but in  areas
where
they have lots of street racing it may be another story, also, I'm not young
and male, so that may be a factor. You should ask local guys with modified
cars, they will know best what's normal in your area. I doubt the cop would
notice to tell you the truth.