Re: tranny building tools

I would reccomend the tools if you can afford them.  There is a tool to pull
the case apart, a tool to pull the flanges off, and two 12pt tools similar
to the CV joint bolt tools.  Other than heat and pullers/press/vise that is
about it unless your planning a bolt kit install then I would reccomend a
drill press but I guess could be done with a regular drill and cobalt bits.
You can make the case and flange tools pretty easy if money is an issue.
HTH!!

Dave