Re: Turbo

What it comes down to is Torque!!  Torque breaks trannies and Kelly has more
torque than HP with the turbo spooled up.  IF the trans went when blasting
it in 3rd then something was weak.  How many trannies has he been through?
Get a nice rebuilt trans with a quaiffe and it should last for a LONG time!!
Even if you drag race once in a while!  I slam the crap out of my 16v trans
and have had more CV problems than tranny problems (replaced 2nd gear
synchro once) and I am churning out around 180+ at the crank. (I need a 50
shot!)

Dave
Still Unbeaten