Re: speaking of new VW's

Hey Brian, I find that hard to believe but if it's an actual bill of sale,
I'm surprised.  I shopped for mine for months and probably test drove 30
cars, not necessarily for the best price but because they all felt really
different even when new.  Every one that I looked at was going for sticker
or a very small discount even for cash.  Perhaps they were discounted more
in different parts of the country.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat GLS 1.8t
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8t

"We've got 160 miles to Chicago, a full tank of gas, half a pack of
cigarettes, we're wearing sunglasses and it's dark out" - Elwood Blues