Re: Name this....vehicle. WOW->MKII version found

At 7:06 AM -0700 5/31/01, Daun Yeagley wrote:
>--- Neal Tovsen <sixteen.volt@gte.net> wrote:
> > Ha-ha! I call bulls!!t.
> >
> > I've seen that picture before, and I seem to remember
> > that it was a
> > nice-looking, clean, STOCK, red 16v.
> >
> > Has somebody been playing with Photoshop? Methinkso.

Yes. They have.  If you look very carefully at where the hatch lines
for a full-size Mk II would be, you can see a "ripple" effect where
they cloned out the car and cloned in the siding.

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |