overheating - new problem

Well, after getting the car back to close to normal temps yesterday, I went
out and checked for leaks today to make sure everything was tight and
secure.  What I found was a hose with a very small tear in it, leading to a
constant slow drip of coolant.  I am sure this is not helping me keep
pressure either.

Is there any alternative to the dealers $97 price?  A cheaper source?  Some
repair technique?

ITs the hose that comes out of the front of the engine, and splits to the
water pump and oil cooler.  Tear is just under the nipple to the engine.
Must have torn when I was taking it off, or putting it back on.

Brad

87 16V - One of these days will run cool with no leaks, I swear it!