From: The '84 Scirocco <scirocco@macslut.org>
To: Night Shadow <soltwede@privateI.com>
Cc: vw list <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 11:48 AM
Subject: Re: {ot} more on the cabby

I specifically asked him about the differential / tranny fluid and he said
he'd be more than happy to drain them both and look, with me in the garage.
This guy has done a lot of work for me and friends of mine, so I pretty much
trust him.  I donšt feel like spending money at another garage anyhow, when
he will prep this thing for free.

Night Shadow

--
Greg Coan