Re: {ot} more on the cabby

I specifically asked him about the differential / tranny fluid and he said
he'd be more than happy to drain them both and look, with me in the garage.
This guy has done a lot of work for me and friends of mine, so I pretty much
trust him.  I donšt feel like spending money at another garage anyhow, when
he will prep this thing for free.

Night Shadow

--
Greg Coan