RE: overheating-I give up

Yeh, I have a flux capacitor fitted to my car and I can't seem to get it
past 88 miles per hour without being back where I started...

...must be the gearbox!

N.
84 Scirocco Storm

This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
addressed.  If you have received this email in error, please notify
postmaster@granadamedia.com

Thank you.