Re: Fwd: Re: Injectors or???

Okay, that checks out. Can't see a 0, but it's set right on the notch. Between one thing and another, I haven't had time to do much more on this puppy. I replaced the injector seals & in the process found what appears to be a nasty vacuum leak at the fitting in the head between the #3 and #4 injectors (for the air-shrouded injectors I think?). So I now the car's sitting in the driveway waiting for a an 80-cent special-order o-ring to come in to the dealer. Hopefully that explains why I've had to set the mixture so rich, to compensate for the vacuum leak.

Meantime I done broke my '82's motor mount when I hit second gear a little too hard while embarrassing an RX-7. Guess this is gonna be another shade-tree weekend.

---
Curt

'86 Scirocco 8V
'82 Scirocco 1.8