I failed- Need dual outlet downpipe/manifold at Cincy

Damnit.... all that work and the EGR system ended up
failing me on the inpsection.  OK, I am in need of a
good used dual downpipe/manifold for my 1.6L 8valve.
Supposedly I'm missing the "breather tube" for the EGR
system and the header that my car came with doesn't
have such a thing.  I haven't been home yet to look at
the Bently to see what I need but I figured I'd go
ahead and "order" one from the used parts mongers
hiding out on the list.  Again, I'd prefer to pick one
up at Daun's rather than pay shipping cause I'm
cheap.(cheapassDan)
:-)
TIA & email me direct pleeeze
The MJ-MOBILE will attend Cincy!!!!!

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
1987 16V Scirocco
1979 Scirocco - Needs wetsanded... but that's the easy part.
1997 Tacoma 4x4 V6 Xtracab VWHAULER
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Hannibal Smith