Re: New Toyz

Ewan

It does feel a little lighter but its strange as the grip has increased a
lot but the feel through the wheel, the seat, the floor has gone down -
Strange to explain - Less feedback, more point and squirt.

Eibach £200 plus about £40 fitting. It replaces the bars. My Scirocco ones
are going to go on the Mk1 Jetta i have which only has a very thin rear one!

I'm Running Koni Ta's with Koni springs 25mm drop - firm but compliant - I
sometimes get the front bounce but not often. I have the poly front
bumpstops and i cant recommend them enough but i'm on standard at the back.

Andy
91 Scala Inj