GTI 16v list helpful?

Hey all!!

I really like this list and probably wouldn't sign off but does anyone who
is on the GTI16v list think that it would be helpful to me?  I own a 77
Rabbit 2.0L 16v (1.8 Scirocco head with 93 Passat bottom end) with AGB
trans, 100mm axles, and the following is from a Scirocco 16v:  F.I. along
with entire wiring harness, lower control arms, steering knuckles, front and
rear discs with master, booster and proportioning valves, lower stressbar,
steering wheel and I sure other things I can't remember but there are also
some interior stuff from a MK1 Scirocco (instrument cluster with tach and
110mph speedo (still not enough!), and, of course, the normal aftermarket
stuff (for performance only of course) like suspension, etc.  But, I feel
that I have been able to help quite a bit on this list because I am a VW
tech and I have learned alot too since my car is almost literally a 16v
Scirocco in disguise.  I am stuck between two worlds!!  Just if there was an
A1 swap list!! (this list is probably the closest I'll find!!).  TIA!!

Dave