Re: KNOCK KNOCK

Not cool....  is the "spare engine" as quick as your stock one?   :)

It looks as though I'll be running an empty trailer on the way back to
Wisconsin after the Cincy meet, so if you have any problems on the road we
can probably arrange a rescue

Of course, this doesn't help you get the engine changed....

John