sighting

I saw a black MKII today on a drive this morning here in southern PA. It was
parked in the back of a dirt driveway at the base of a mountain close to
where I live. It looked as though it was sitting for quite some time as the
weeds are up to it's bumpers! Anyway, the car looked to be in pretty good
shape except for the broken passenger side front turn signal and the crappy
tri-star (3 spoke) chrome rims. I might just have to stop by sometime and
talk to the owner to try to persuade him or her to part with it...nice parts
car...

adam lefevre
86 8v