Re: dual sender question

Not only was the correct sender replaced, but was the correct pole of
the dual pressure sender used?  There's usually a tiny engraved
pressure range on the senders, written in bar.  Look at the one you
took off, and match it to the correct pole on the new one.

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net