RE: What Oil to Use in a 16V and 8V?

I was surfing around on this topic hoping to learn a
little bit and found these:

http://www.vtr.org/maintain/oil-overview.html
http://www.wagoneers.com/john/AMSOIL/oilfaq1.html
http://www.wagoneers.com/john/AMSOIL/oilfaq2.html

I've used Amsoil in the past on my G60 Corrado.  No
problems in 85K miles, but that's what I'd expect with
any major-label oil, esp. a synthetic.  It did seem to
drop the oil temp about 5 deg. as per the MFA.

Hope this adds some facts to this topic.

IMO the most important thing about oil is to keep it
clean.

Ron

--- Patrick Bureau <pbureau@home.com>