Re: 160 MPH Speedometer

I got it from a guy with a totaled '88.  Why the '88 had the 160 speedo
(with an upshift light) is beyond me.  I thought the 160s were sort of
limited to the early 86.5s, although I understand the had scattered
appearances in all years of the 16v cars.  I just want to get rid of the
upshift light.  A 120 MPH speedo would be more practical.  Maybe I'll swap
one into my new cluster.

--
John
'00 Jetta GLS VR6