Looking for another Scirocco to add to the stables....

Also,

I am looking for another VW scirocco.....I am really looking for a low
mileage, original one so let me know if you know of one for sale.........I
sold two of my show winning air cooled VWs today so now I have mad money
burning a hole in my pocket...:)

I am interested in a low mileage and original 83-88 VW scirocco II ......the
more fatory options the more I am interested.  Thanks.

1973 VW Square (62,000 original miles---bone stock vintage)
1986 Scirocco (Fun Project In five million pieces)
1994 Toyota truck (For the Mountain Bike)