oil temp Gauge

Alright got myself lucky lately and thanks to pat fontaine (hey ho lister)
I now have 2 out my 3 gauge panel filled with VW VDO gauges.

One being a Voltmeter and the other being a Oil Temp gauge.

Now I would be interested in knowing what other OEM VW
(can't use ETKA yet... Screen resolution too small on laptop)
where in the "next to ashtray" location?

I was wondering if they had oil pressure or more interested in would be a
electrical? Mechanical? (which one was used?) Coolant temperature gauge VDO
for my third hole...

Anyone got ideas (or a gauge for sale?)

Patrick Bureau
1985 8v Titian Red Scirocco