Need Front Alignment & Cutting Wheel

I put the Used Koni/Mystery springs on and drove around yesterday, last
night, this morning.

Rides good, stiff but supple.  (Heh, heh.)

Doesn't _seem_ like any are blown as far as I can tell.

I _do_ know that I have this funny understeer when turning corners; it
comes on right at the beginning but doesn't show once _in_ the turn.

Anybody want to help dial it in with me?

Part II:

The cat under my car has a flange on the front that is a short section
of pipe, then the flange itself. This means the cat gets to turning and
twisting and (so far) no amount of new pipe clamps have been able to
hold it still and lined up. (Makes noise as the gas leaks out too). I am
thinking to cut a 2" long slit in the pipe that will then allow it to
squeeze closer around the underlying pipe.

Anybody got one of those dremmel or suitable type circular cutting tool?
I'll buy a new cutting disk if you like.

TBerk
SF Bay Area