the der-rocco route/emer phone #'s/ramblings

ok, guys, im defnintely coming to cincy, but i'm gonna have a late start.
i'm leaving charleston at 9-ish (am) on friday, and since mapquest says its
something like a 12 hour drive (translated to scirocco time = 6-9 hours :),
i'll be getting there in the evening time. i hope you guys are doing the vw
symbol thing/photos on saturday :P. i may be able to get monday off, but if
not i'll be leaving sunday afternoon. as far as my route, it goes
26-40-75-71-68. anyone along that route from charleston sc to dauns may
catch me on da highway. also if you are on this route and broken down/etc,
my cell # is 843-324-0837 (this is where you write the # down and put it in
the rocco, dont think about it when you're on the side of the highway
cursing up a storm). if you're coming from tampa/miami/etc and want some
extra assurance, try to parallel my route and i'll be by when i get there
(sometime between 10 am and 6 pm i imagine, heh). also, others should
definitely send cell #'s, other info to the list. we definitely gotta help
eachother out if we're stuck in bfe.
see you guys there!
al

Allyn Malventano, ET1(SS), USN
87 rocco 16v (rieger gto - green - 'der rocco' - restoration in progress)
87 jetta 8v wolfsburg 2dr (260k, still tight :)