Re: jumoer connections

Hmmmm... That works. Or you could do it the easy way and pop the cover off
the relay and engage the it with your finger. Just push on the part that
moves (easy to see if it's out of the car with cover off). Tie off with an
elastic for longer term.

JR

 > At 11:36 AM 5/24/01 -0700, you wrote:
 > Dan Miller wrote:
 > >
 > > how do i jump the feul pump relay connetions w/o the vw special
tool... couldnt figure it out myself.. ther's > so many of them!!!  I
understand everything else of the jector test but i cant figure outhow to
jumpt he