Re: I can't sleep at night...

On Fri, 25 May 2001, Shawn C Meze wrote:

> On Thu, 24 May 2001 23:32:04 -0400 (EDT) Brian McGarvey
> <brianm@zbt62.eastnet.gatech.edu> writes:
>
> >Well im sure that was cause you werent in the room much and you were
> >busy fixing that cleanest,fastest, best looking scirocco in all of SD.
> Did
> >I mention the leakyest one too :-0 (just good fun shawn)
>

> HEH!! I bet you cant leak 6 quarts of oil and still RACE the next
> weekend. The whole underside of my car is now coated in a dirt collecting
> film. I loaded up the car on the trailer and got a good view of the film
> which hides below. GAWD I hate that! Oh well, ill still go up and be the
> quickest, fastest, blah-blah Scirocco at the SF region Pro!
No But I did have a different ($50+starter+alt+1valve+headgasket)GERMAN
car 1976 (German ford) US Mercury Capri II that blew a rear main seal
 and it took 4 quarts of oil to go 100 mi. so I could join the coast
guard. I think it got mad at me cuase the
same day I smashed it's front grill, fenders, and hood on a camaro rear
bumper when my foot slipped off the clutch adn the centerforce that came
in this $50.00 car  grabbed (according to spectators) nearly lifted the
front end off the ground and well i was sittin at a trafffic light and
pasted the camaro infront of me.
:-)