Tech Day at Daun's?

List,

For everyone and anyone who will be attending the annual rocco gathering at
Daun's house next weekend i have a question...

My '87 16v scirocco is running too rich i believe.  The throttle is very
unresponcive at very high and low rpm's.  I changed the computers, and
intake boot with no change.  I found a vaccum leak in the line that went to
one of the computers, fixed that, no change.

My question is since i believe that the car is running rich, does anyone who
will be attending the gatering have the neccicary tools and knowhow to check
the mixture, and change it to what it should be??  I would also like to
check the timing if anyone has the tools and knowhow for that as well.

I will not be able to check my email untill wednesday night after today so
dont me mad if i dont respond to any questions :)  Thanks everyone, and i
cant wait for next weekend!

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'81 Scirocco S ***Coming AUGUST to a driveway of mine***
'81 Scirocco S (newest additon)
'87 Scirocco 16v
'88 Jetta GLI 16v (New winter car)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)