From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of pellom@yorku.ca
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 10:19 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Euro Parts

Guys,

I need to know what are the going prices for the following Euro items.

Mk2 Scirocco
1) euro headlamps.
2) euro bumpers
3) 16V scirocco 50mm intake

Mk1 Scirocco
1) euro bumpers

The reason I ask is cuz I know a fellow who is importing used euro parts and
believe that he's providing reasonable prices.  The only thing is that the
parts are used.  Nonetheless, I will keep y'all posted.

TIA

Sal