Re: I can't sleep at night...

Julie Macfarlane wrote:

> At about 340,000 miles, MOM is retiring. For the life of me I cannot find
> the solution to this problem.....
> But to be with out at least one rocco? No.
> I will not be going to Cincy this year. I just cancelled the room etc.

No way!  I am DRIVING FROM CALIFORNIA. The least you could do is share
my room.
<harumph>

> AAARRRGGGHHH!!! What am I doing? (she cries then slumps back into her chair
> wimpering...)
>
> Julie (the drooling idiot)
> ________________

I don't know _what_ your doing, but you better cut it out. You sound as
if you are dispirited.

Let me splain something- I have not driven my Roc since ND,

Last Year.

And even then it was on brand new tires and a broken, punched through
clutch. (People's Choice, 2000)  <-- I'm in good company.

It waits for me, even now, in the backyard. Waiting, waiting.
Waiting for that spark of life like the good Doctor's creation of olden
times. Waiting. Calling to me, whispering.....

I have to go now. My duty is clear.
TBerk