Re: Carb manifold used for turbo applifations? was: EN enginecode?

On Thu, 24 May 2001, T Berk wrote:

> Was looking at the $150 Roc for sale;
> <http://www.geocities.com/brianm_gt0954a> [Not the 16v] and find it is a
> carb'ed model. I was thinking someone might use that kind of intake
> manifold to mount forced induction.

Uhm as the CURRENT owner of this "carbed" model I suggest that this intake
maifold is off an OLD rabbit or other carb model 1.6,1,7,1,8. This
modification was NOT a stock option and was most likely put on because the
POx2 couldnt figure out how to fix the FI.
brian.
Tberk do you want the beast?
BTW I was saving it from the crusher....