Carb manifold used for turbo applifations? was: EN engine code?

Was looking at the $150 Roc for sale;
<http://www.geocities.com/brianm_gt0954a> [Not the 16v] and find it is a
carb'ed model. I was thinking someone might use that kind of intake
manifold to mount forced induction.

Cwazy idea but it looks like it might have some application in a low
boost application. (Looks a bit restrictive, but.)

TBerk

oh & here is my apology:

Woops, I always say 'bored out' when ever there is an increase in total
volume. My bad.