RE: Oh lookie, ND finally got around to posting RESULTS. How convenient.

I agree, this year it kinda seemed to be lacking spice. I think alot of that
is because last year many of us had not met face to face and it was
interesting getting to know someone's offline persona. Now we all know
saltyweazel is a lush, randy cant drive, and Collins has poor taste in hats.
I had a good time this year dont get me wrong, but I didnt feel the energy
of last year. Seemed like everyone kinda went off and did their own thing.
Oh well....it was fun none the less and I dont regret any part of it.
Including the part where I didnt get violently ill.

Im glad Arvin won. That is such a classic car done so right. I love the
Autotech Magna-Charger.

Way to go ken on getting purple beaver eater on the podium once again. When
are you gonna give the rest of a chance? Sweet car if not for hearing Kid
Rock coming from it at some point in the day.

I find it funny that Yarrow had to kinda explain to the judge what was so
cool about a MK1 1.8T and he won his class. I saw Doug being the supa cool
guy that he is holding the judges hand trying to explain to him exactly what
was special out some of our cars. Thanks Doug.

It also lists on the ND page that judging was completed for the MK2 class
when it was not and alot of people left before the judge even got to their
cars. Im happy with the site ND chose this year but again the judging seemed
to be lacking. Also the give aways inside kinda went on w/o anyone knowing
it, and announcement outside would have been nice. Its a teething thing I
think. They did a good job of changing the show in the areas that caused
people grief last year and next year I hope it will be better. But I do feel
that this year really put alot of people off in the wrong way and they will
not return next year. I know I wont be showing my car next year for sure if
I make it down at all. All in all better than last year in my opinion.

Shannon Fenton
Telecom Resource Management
Desk 206.266.6736
Cell 206.953.6170