From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Shawn C Meze
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 10:36 PM
To: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: {Post ND) Somebody tell me how Fenton got picked Peoples
chioce?

Dont get me wrong, im not bitching that he won. if I would of known that
WE were gonna vote him, I would of voted for him as well. Team effort and
stuff.

I just dont see the proccess. Was there a voting form in the entry list
packet?? (not one in either of mine but hey, at least *I* got my
packets.)

My guess is Fenton got the ONLY voting form and picked himself? LOL!!

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!