ND Show

Hey guys, as you can tell from my posts, I did make it home ok.  Tired as
hell, but not "yarrow" tired.  The show was a let down in my opinion too,
the BBQ and the drive up were definately the show for me.  Had fun, even
if I was driving the "Icecream Maker" :-)

Starter is now officially toast, and I think I am loosing a wheel bearing
or two....super fun! :-)  But hopefully it will be making it to Cincy.
Will be throwing on the oil cooler that George helped me take off Tim's
parts car, and possibly adding my Flexalite twin fan to see how much
better it controls the temps....leavin Cali was quite hot, couldn't use
the A/C for fear of overheating.  Sheesh, modding a auto rocco, what has
the world come to? :-)

My pics will go up tonight, I took all super hi-res, if any are good
enough from the Hwy 1 drive, please do pass them on to the magazine that
was going to do an article on us!

--
Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
84 Scirocco Automatic
88 Scirocco 16v (Parts car)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox