Re: hot-start relay,were is it?

bob wrote:

> page 4-49 , fig.7-38 shows it above fuse box,, mean at top of fuse box?? I'm finding nothing at looks any thing like that, no three
> prong relay
>
> Bob

It is not a mandatory item; on some cars it was a grafted on as a
retrofit. In other words, don't be surprised if you don't have one.

On the other hand, don't take the picture for the last word. For any
number of reasons it could be there but not exactly in that place. Look
around, follow the leads (if any) based on the schematic from what it
plugs into.

hth,
TBerk