ND Thanks for help with Corrado

PJ wanted me to thank all the guys who helped out with the repairs on his
G-60.
Meze for his knowledge and Breaker bar
Dave Guido for the tow, tools, bolt and hospitality
Potter for some help by phone on setting the timing.
  We were able to drive the car home.  Over 3500 rpm, the car had normal
power, but still seems to be running rough down low.  He went on vacation
with his girlfriend and her family for a week, so we will take a better
look at it when he gets back.

    It was nice meeting Dan May and seeing a lot of you guys again.  Eric
driving the auto rocco all the way from Colorado, Jim, Daun, Yarrow with
the long, long, long drive out.  Shannon and his very lumpy cammed 16v,
and everyone else.  Sorry I missed the drive, but it was still a lot of
fun.

Ken Weidmann Jr. / Checkered Flag Automotive Components
(619)589-0321
1995 Jetta GLX M3 Wannabe
1985 Showrocco
1957 Porsche 356A