Re: Control Arm Bushings

roccophil,
where do i get those *sweet* arms from? you mentioned adirondack, but im not
familiar with them. might be a good idea as my passenger side arm is in the
process of splitting :(.
also, im looking to revamp the whole suspension + engine mounts on my rocco,
i mean everything, rear bushings (even the pivot point ones), including
front upper strut bushings. im not sure i'd want to get those crazy stiff
poly front uppers, but may want poly a-arm bushings. i also need ball
joints, badly (car will damn near change lanes pulling hard out of a turn).
what do you (everyone) recommend as far as who has the good kits with
'everything' for our cars?
ok, enough of my babbling, heres what i (we?) need to know (im sure others
will benefit from a list message with all of this info):

where to get following stuff???:
front a-arms (*sweet* ones of course, heheh)
front upper/a-arm/ball joint (factory/poly)
rear upper/pivot (oem/poly)
engine side mounts (i know i know, only oem)
engine front mount (oem/poly)
engine rear mount (oem/poly ???)

hopefully some more people can post on this topic, we all need to know the
best places to get oem/poly mounts.

thanks
al

Allyn Malventano, ET1(SS), USN
87 rocco 16v (reiger gto - green - 'der rocco' - restoration in progress)
87 jetta 8v wolfsburg 2dr (260k, still tight :)