Re: [ND] Where is Waldo? , er TBerk?

Shame the Rocco didn't get pieced together in time, but great to get you out
there to Monterey with us.

>Repeated attempts to get Tobias to risk his life and car to
>encroaching traffic are ignored.

Haha .. you know, all the time in front of the computer has left my night
driving vision questionable .. most of what I saw was bright white and
glowing red. And I only drive wreckless and wild when alone .. can't risk my
passengers ya know .. cuz we all know that the passenger always ends up as a
mangled meatball when something happens.

I did however burn across the Dumbarton @120mph last night trying to outrun
Reuben in his 1.8T .... fat chance I know but damn, never get the car going
that fast. Wicked fun I tell ya.

Enjoy the ride in the car!!!

Tobias